Your job is to become an EXPERT on your topic. You will be TEACHING the class about your topic, so you will need to know as much as possible about it.
To open and save the Google Slides template:
1. Make sure you're logged into your Google account.
2. Click this link to open the Google Slide template.
3. Click on FILE, then click MAKE A COPY
4. Follow the directions for naming your file, then click OK
5. Your Google Slides presentation will now automatically save in your Google Drive
6. Don't forget to SHARE your slide with your Mrs. Batdorf (click the blue share button and enter her email address: email@example.com)
is your Teacher Librarian and she is here to help you! Find the blog post for your class research project. Comment on the blog post with questions, new info, or resources you've found!